We are adding to our team! Are you a mom, dad, grandmother or grandfather who might be interested in joining our team? Keep reading for details…
You might be the next Up Parenting Creek contributor if you:
- enjoy writing and sharing stories about parenthood,
- believe that all parents need support,
- appreciate the silly and ridiculous parenting moments,
- have compassion for difficult parenting challenges/moments, and
- value diverse experiences and perspectives.
- Write 1 original essay each month.
- Participate in our online contributor forum.
- Share and comment on other UPC contributor’s blog posts.
What You Get From UPC:
- Photo and bio on the UPC website. This can include links to your other writing or your small business.
- Social medial promotion of your writing, to include non-UPC writings.
- Membership in our supportive contributor team.
- Professional development on the topics of writing, blogging and social promotion.
By Dec 31st, 2015, e-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- First & Last Name
- A brief bio
- If you currently blog, please include a link
- 2 blog posts demonstrating the kind of work you would contribute to UPC. (Previously published work is acceptable.)
- A list of topics about which you would like to write for UPC
- A brief description of why you would like to join the UPC Contributor Team
New team members will be notified of their selection by Jan 30, 2016.